Are you creating a consistent and positive impression to your current and potential employees, clients, visitors, communities and suppliers on your mine? We can help!
Mine Brand and Perception Audit
With over 15 years of experience working in the mining industry, we understand that operating a mine in remote locations can be extremely challenging.
Some of these challenges result in:
- Lack of respect for the brand
- Directional signage becoming confusing
- Safety signage being non-compliant or even non-existent
- The companies image is neither consistent nor professional
- Employees are demoralised, under-informed and underwhelmed
- On-site communications teams are frustrated and overwhelmed
- Communities surrounding your mine are uninformed about your CSI projects and understandably irritated
We can help!
What we cover
The audit includes (But not limited to):
- On-Site auditing
- Off-Site auditing
- Report generation
- Strategy, Action & Implementation Plan
- Feedback and Q&A presentation
What's the goal?
The goal of our mine brand and perception audits is to identify the challenges on each mine and ensure your brand is creating a consistent and positive impression to both current and potential employees, clients, visitors, communities and suppliers going forward.
We do this by providing:
- An independent on-site objective analysis of the overall health of your brand from an unbiased perspective. Often when you are so close to daily operations for a sustained length of time, it’s difficult to see a clear way forward.
- An honest reflection of how the company is perceived from your current employees’ perspective also assists to attract a skilled and competent workforce.
- A clear indication of how your brand is perceived from a visitor’s point of view.
- A summary of the communities point of view. How they view your presence in the area, identifying efficient communication channels and gathering data that will empower your communications teams to strategically engage with their communities in an effective and efficient strategy.
- A review of the on-site communications team's systems and how to streamline the workflow on the ground.
Visual brand audit elements
We design and implement a visual brand audit for your mine based on both our on-site and off-site analysis.
Items include but are not limited to the following:
- First impressions – Reception, signage, website, marketing material, business etiquette.
- Brand custodianship – Marketing team, asset management, copyright, trademark, photo libraries
- Corporate identity – Logos, brand guidelines, stationery etc.
- Communications – Internal & external.
- Marketing collateral – Brochures, flyers, reports, exhibition stands, website.
- Advertising – Online, print, digital.
- Online presence – Website, social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc.).
- Branding – Corporate wear, uniforms, gifts and promotional items, vehicles, outdoor branding etc.