We have a double-checking system in our studio in an effort to make sure that your work is as problem free as possible. Although Halo Media will do our best to ensure that your work is error free, the final responsibility is yours to ensure that correct spelling, grammar and contact details appearing on your final work is checked and approved prior to Halo releasing your artwork. If we are not brokering print, then the onus is on you to ensure that your printer runs proofs and they are signed off prior to printing to avoid print errors.
What you need to check:
- Please check all content and copy thoroughly before final sign-off, as we cannot be held liable for any errors
- Pay special attention to names, technical terms and contact details
- Colour displayed on screen is never 100% accurate against printed colour. It is for this reason we ask you to sign off all printed proofs at the printer
- With web projects, be aware that different screens have different colour calibrations so may vary according
- Check your images are high resolution and do not have any copyright restrictions.