Halo Media are looking for a graphic designer to join our agency in Westville, Durban.
We’re a brand and marketing agency working with some pretty awesome global and local companies. We’re looking for a designer who has amazing creative skills, is responsible, responsive and fits our culture.
As a corporate brand agency, we work a lot with blue chip or professional companies. We need a person who has strengths in attention to detail and analytical thinking. We’re often solving business problems with a creative approach so this requires a person who actively looks for ways to improve on what has been requested. You’ll have an opportunity to work directly with clients and suppliers, and we actively encourage learning days and upskilling.
Our work might be corporate, but our studio isn’t… our culture is super chilled with a no-drama policy, a close-knit team of foodies and plenty of puppy therapy.
We want the right person to apply – if the above doesn’t sound like you, then we may not be the right fit for you. If combining creativity with business acumen; a small team who are more friends than colleagues; and an opportunity to take ownership of your career path is … then we need to talk!
What we’re looking for
- A recognised graphic design qualification
- An impressive portfolio of work
- Great knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, MS Office – sorry, we don’t accept CorelDraw
- Experience in WordPress and HTML will be advantageous. The same goes for any Adobe motion / video knowledge.
- An eye for detail – we’ll be testing you on this!
- Great time management and the ability to prioritise
- Driver’s license and your own transport
- If you can write well, we’ll like you even more!
Does this sound like you?
Then send through your CV and portfolio (no greater than 10mb), a bit about yourself and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a subject inclusion: NOM03GD (this is the only accepted method of application). Please don’t phone through. Unfortunately, we’re only able to respond to those that we shortlist, so if you don’t hear back from us within three weeks, sorry, maybe next time (but thank you!).
We’re looking forward to meeting our next amazing colleague… this could be you!