CAREERS AT HALO
We currently have one position available. Please apply through the methods listed below.
A boutique creative studio based in Westville, Durban with an impressive list of international clients is looking for a designer and content writer (copywriter) to join our team.
We’re a corporate design agency which means we need candidates who understand the nature of corporate work and have exceptional attention to detail and an analytical mind. We work with some pretty amazing global brands including Rio Tinto, Absa, Nestlé and Google and we’re looking forward to meeting creatives
We’re looking for an exceptional graphic and web designer to join our team in Westville – could it be you? Here’s the deal:
We’re a boutique corporate communication design agency. We’re not a one-stop graphic design agency – we design business solutions for medium to large companies. We work in the corporate sector, so we need someone with phenomenal attention to detail and a strong dash of business savvy. Our work might be corporate, but our studio isn’t… our culture is super chilled with a no-drama policy, a close-knit team of foodies and office dogs!
We’re looking for a young, enthusiastic graphic and web superhero who’s also a bit of a tech geek.
Here’s what we need:
- A qualified graphic designer from a reputable college
- A portfolio which shows us your ability to work with high-end clients and a love of clean, minimalist brand
- Skilled in Adobe CC (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator) and MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Experience working in WordPress and HTML
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Designing all forms of business communications – internal and external
- Working with the copywriter and senior creatives on campaign concepts
- In time, managing your own clients and suppliers
- Design and maintenance of WordPress websites
- Design of html emailers
Here’s what you’ll get:
- ±R15,000 ctc which includes a Retirement Annuity (this is a bit negotiable depending on your skills)
- A huge learning opportunity – we don’t believe in putting people in boxes – you’ll learn all aspects of this industry and be mentored as you grow into your strengths
- Birthdays off; early Fridays (if it’s quiet) a chilled out office vibe and working with a company who lives out our beliefs of balanced abundance.
- Puppy therapy (yep it’s a thing, and we’ve nailed it).
Please apply carefully. If you know you can fulfil the criteria, then we’d love to hear from you. If the above isn’t you, then it’s likely we’re not a good fit. Company policy allows us to respond to successful applicants only, so if you haven’t heard back from us then you haven’t been successful.
Apply using the subject inclusion “TUAFB” by clicking here. We’d like to hear from you why you think you and Halo are a good fit for each other.