CAREERS AT HALO
We currently have two positions available. Please apply through the methods listed below.
A boutique creative studio based in Westville, Durban with an impressive list of international clients is looking for a designer and content writer (copywriter) to join our team.
We’re a corporate design agency which means we need candidates who understand the nature of corporate work and have exceptional attention to detail and an analytical mind. We work with some pretty amazing global brands including Rio Tinto, Absa, Nestlé and Google and we’re looking forward to meeting creatives as passionate about brands as we are
Our team are pretty much family to each other, so to us the words “team player” is a verb. Whilst our work is executive focused, our studio environment is relaxed with flip-flops, office dogs, an inordinate amount of talking about food and ‘zero politics’ rule.
CORPORATE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
When considering candidates we will be looking at the following:
- You must be a guru at InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop on the Mac platform
- WordPress and digital media experience will be an advantage
- Multimedia and video experience will also be an advantage
- Someone who possesses the ability to produce unique crisp, minimalist corporate design
- Strong branding and corporate identity design skills
- Attention to detail
- Excited to be part of a happy close-knit team
- Able to take a project from brief to final artwork
- Looking for a small relaxed studio with no company politics
- Have own transport
- Be based in Durban area
- Have a super-organised personality
Click here to email with a bit about yourself, a subject inclusion of CVD04, your CV, portfolio and salary expectations.
CONTENT / COPYWRITER
We’re looking for a content writer with a keen eye for detail, super-organised and has an excellent command of written and spoken English. Our clients are predominantly blue-chip (investment) or in the mining/manufacturing sectors, so we need a writer who can learn these industries and write phenomenal content – wether its for an internal newsletter; marketing collateral; thought leadership article or social media piece.
The right person must:
- Be able to research and write content for a through-the-line range of collateral
- Be able to take complex corporate jargon and translate it clearly to the market
- Be highly self-motivated and be able to manage and run with projects from start to finish
- Easily interface with high-level CEO’s and corporate execs
- Be reliable with a can-do positive attitude
- Be super-organised and lead a project
- Work efficiently alongside designers to produce effective solutions together
- Have a relevant qualification/experience
- Have own transport
- Always open to learn
- Have excellent work ethics
- Want to work in a small, chilled agency
Click here to email with a bit about yourself, a subject inclusion CW04, your CV and salary expectations.