We are hiring! Could it be you?
We’re looking for a junior to mid Account/Project/Production manager for our creative studio based in Westville, Durban. We’re a small agency with a wide range of clients, predominantly in the corporate sector.
- Account management
- Assist with studio traffic management
- New business development and client on-boarding
- Status reports and job briefs/amendments
- Quoting, billing and achievement of all campaigns within client budgets
- Tracking leads, sales – basic CRM
- Setting up appointments, running meetings and presentations
- Production co-ordination with our video team
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- A chilled & fun office atmosphere. Whilst our sector is corporate, our studio isn’t. We don’t do politics – we do laughs – All. Day. Long.
- A smorgasbord of food talk. We’re all foodies. We talk about food for at least an hour a day (or we go out looking for it).
- A variety of projects: We’re seldom bored. We work with amazing brands and interesting clients with a wide variety of projects.
- Dogs. They come into the office. They are a great scapegoat for funny smells.
- You will be working directly with a senior team so you’ll be learning… a lot!
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Own transport and valid driver’s license necessary
- Tertiary qualification preferably at an industry-relevant recognised institution
- Must have some experience working in advertising agencies.
- Strong interpersonal, telephone and document management skills.
- Planning and organisational skills.
- Good command of both written and verbal English, including business writing ability
- A team player. No lone rangers here.
- Copywriting: We’re really into wordsmiths. And it helps if you love other languages as we sometimes work in French, Portuguese etc
- Are interested in video production: You’ll be part of the video production team
PERSONAL SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES:
- Very organised: We’re talking OCD levels here. You need to be a processes & systems ninja
- A self-starter: You need to have a strong imitative and be highly motivated
- Can spell: Coz we likes to get things rite for our klients. If you love copywriting, we’d be even more excited!
- Have a calm head: We’re known for being reliable and not missing deadlines, so you need to be able to work under pressure and on time.
- Be passionate: We’re wanting someone who values the freedom and culture of a small agency, and is passionate about what we do.
- A team player: Someone who appreciates the value of teamwork.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Then send through your CV, a bit about yourself and your salary expectations to hello[@] halo-media.com, with a subject inclusion: ACC1016.
Please do not apply if you don’t have the relevant qualifications and experience | If you do not hear back from us within 14 days of application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
** UPDATE: Thank you for your interest, this application is now filled! **