A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser, or the hard drive of your computer, if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of online billing procedures.
- Privacy cookies: These cookies store your privacy settings to ensure that our website respects your decisions on cookie usage.
- Analytics or performance cookies: These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our website or to ensure you have a smooth experience. This enables us to personalise our content for you, remember your preferences and your chat messages.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Below is more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them:
|_ga_LEXJXJM5Y6||Analytics||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.||2 years|
|_ga||Analytics||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.||2 years|
|_gid||Analytics||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.||1 day|
|_gat_gtag_UA_10199379_1||Analytics||Set by Google to distinguish users.||1 minute|
|_hjFirstSeen||Hotjar||Analytics||Hotjar sets this cookie to identify a new user’s first session. It stores a true/false value, indicating whether it was the first time Hotjar saw this user.||30 minutes|
|_hjIncludedInSessionSample||Hotjar||Analytics||Hotjar sets this cookie to know whether a user is included in the data sampling defined by the site's daily session limit.||2 minutes|
|_hjIncludedInPageviewSample||Hotjar||Analytics||Hotjar sets this cookie to know whether a user is included in the data sampling defined by the site's pageview limit.||2 minutes|
|_hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress||Hotjar||Analytics||Hotjar sets this cookie to detect the first pageview session of a user. This is a True/False flag set by the cookie.||30 minutes|
|UserMatchHistory||Functional||LinkedIn sets this cookie for LinkedIn Ads ID syncing.||1 month|
|lang||Functional||LinkedIn sets this cookie to remember a user's language setting.||session|
|bcookie||Functional||LinkedIn sets this cookie from LinkedIn share buttons and ad tags to recognize browser ID.||1 year|
|lidc||Functional||LinkedIn sets the lidc cookie to facilitate data center selection.||1 day|
|lang||Fuctional||LinkedIn sets this cookie to remember a user's language setting.||session|
|bscookie||Fuctional||LinkedIn sets this cookie to store performed actions on the website.||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||HaloMedia||Necessary||The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".||1 year|
|AnalyticsSyncHistory||Analytics||LinkedIn uses this to ensure there is a sync history to avoid duplication||1 month|